sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2012

The Storyteller

When I was a very small girl, there was a tv series which was really striking for me. It was called THE STORYTELLER, and, I still remember, it was broadcasted on Mondays. THere were classical stories, but they were a bit dark and even scary for a little child; they looked really different indeed. 

I have reproduced three parts of one story called TRUE BRIDE (LA VERDADERA NOVIA), but there were many stories/ chapters  like: Hearless Giant, The thee Ravens, The Soldier and Death, Hans My Hedgehog, Cinderella, Fearnot, THe Luck Child, A Story Short, and Sapsorrow.
From my personal point of view, it is not difficult to understand because he speaks slowly and with a beautiful UK accent. You can also enjoy the chapters I mentioned before in Englsih or even in Spansih with the title: El Cuentacuentos. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario