jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

WAKE ME UP by AVICCI

Have you ever danced this song? This is a great activity for ESO students.

I hope you enjoy it and do the following activities.
First of all, fill in the gaps with the right words. Choose A, B or C.


WAKE ME UP ( AVICCI)

Feeling my 1……………….. through the darkness      A. HEY, B. WAY  C. DAY
Guided by a beating 2…………………                           A. HEART  B. HOT   C.  CUT
I can't tell where the 3. ……………… will end               A. HORNY  B. JOURNEY  C. ARMY
But I 4……………. where to start                                     A. NOW, B. HOW   C. KNOW
They tell me I'm 5. …….. young to understand            A. TOO   B. TWO   C. TOOL
They say I'm 6……………… up in a dream                   A. COT   B. CAUGHT  C. THOUGHT
7………………… will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes    A. LIVE  B. LIFE   C. DIVE
Well that's 8……………… by me                                     A. FINE   B. FAIN  C. FIN


CHORUS
So wake me up when it's all 9. ……………..                A. UVER   B. OVER  C. COVER
When I'm 10 ………………… and I'm older                   A. GUISER  B. HIGHER  C. WISER
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know
 I was 11…………………..                  A. LOST    B. COST  C .HOT
[x2]

I tried carrying the weight of the 12………………        A. WORD  B. BALL  C. WORLD
But I only have two 13………………                              A. AND    B. HANDS  C. WANDS
I hope I get the 14………….. to travel the world          A. CHANCE  B. HAND  C. CHANG
But I don't have any plans
Wish that I could stay forever this 15………………     A. YANG  B. BANG   C. YOUNG
Not afraid to close my 16…………………..                   A. I      B. HAY    C. EYES
Life's a game
 made 17…….. everyone                        A. FOR   B. FOUR   C. FALL
And love is the 18………...                                                              A. PRICE  B. PRICE   C. PAY


CHORUS
So wake me up when it's all 9. ……………..                 A. UVER   B. OVER  C. COVER
When I'm 10 ………………… and I'm older                  A. GUISER  B. HIGHER  C. WISER
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know
 I was 11…………………..                  A. LOST    B. COST  C .HOT
[x2]

I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost 


FIND THE OPPOSTE OF THE FOLLOWING WORDS IN THE SONG:

a.        FOUND.       B. YOUNGER       C.OLD       D. LIGHT      E-START      F.CLOSE

FIND WORDS THAT MATCH THE DEFINITION:

A.       To know and comprehend the nature or meaning of: 

B.     mental activity, usually in the form of an imagined series of events, occurring during certain phases of sleep

C.        the organ of sight of animals, containing light-sensitive cells associated with nerve fibres, so that light entering the eye is converted to nervous impulses that reach the brain

D.    to go, move, or journey from one place to another

E.     the prehensile part of the body at the end of the arm, consisting of a thumb, four fingers, and a palm

F.       feeling fear or apprehension;
key

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario