QUESTIONS FOR ANSWERS . PREGUNTAS PARA RESPUESTAS

I know questions for answers are one of the most difficult thing you've learnt so far, mainly because you have to practise all the verbal tenses combiend with the wh elements and word order. This post can help you to practice because activities are sorted at different levels. 

Nevertheless, it is worth practising, even though I didn't find any page with explanations and activities to help you.
So, in the next paragraphs I have written some answers for you to practice, below, you will find the solutions.


LEVEL 1: 

1. My sister can speak seven languages
2.The vegetables are in the fridge
3. No, I don't. I prefer footbal
4.I'm 23 years old
5. I'm fine thank you
6. My best friend has got the coat in the wardrobe
7. My shoes are size 6


LEVEL 2
1. I live in Paris with my brother
2.The students come from Liverpool
3.Maria is coming around next weekend
4. She usually visits us once a week
5.I usually buy a lot of oranges

LEVEL 3
1. I bought three tickets to London
2. María learnt to swim last summer
3.Peter was doing the washing up when -I phoned him
4.Sarah brought three books from Liverpool

LEVEL 1 KEY:
1. Who can speak seven languages? How many languages can your sister speak?
2. What is in the fridge? Where are the vegetables?
3.Do you like tennis?
4. How old are you?
5. How are you?
6. Where has your best friend got the coat?
7. What size are your shoes?
LEVEL 2 KEY:
1. Who do you live with? Where do you live with your brother?
2. Where do the students come from?
3. Who is coming round next weekend? when is María coming around?
4, How often does she usually visit you? Who does she visit once a week?
5. How many oranges do you usually buy?
LEVEL 3 KEY.-
1. How many tickets did you buy?
2. When did she learn to swim? What did she learn last summer?
3 What was Peter doing when you phoned him? when did Peter do the washing up?
4. How many books did she bring? Where did she bring the books from?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario